- Wheaton College (B.A. 2008)
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D. 2012)
- Civil Litigation
- Business and Commercial Law
An associate with PKA, Daniel represents clients in Civil Litigation, Business and Commercial Law.
Daniel is an avid sports fan and enjoys spending time with his family, rock climbing, and basketball.
- Admitted to Illinois Bar 2012
- Admitted to Missouri Bar 2013
- Admitted to Minnesota Bar 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
DuPage County and Illinois State Bar Associations
Rock climbing and basketball.