- Wheaton College (B.A., with honors, 1981) University of Michigan
- University of Illinois, JD 1985
- Member, University of Illinois Law Review
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
As an attorney with PKA since 1987, Mark represents clients in personal injury as well as real estate and construction law litigation.
Born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mark was raised in Colorado, Hawaii and Michigan before moving to Illinois for college and law school. A man of varied interests, Mark is a real estate investor, finding and renovating homes for many years. He is also a dedicated baseball fan and admirer of classic Ford Mustangs, including the 1966 convertible he owns. Active in his community, Mark mentors and tutors at the Outreach Community Center in Carol Stream and is a volunteer and active participant in his church.
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit 1992
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Illinois 1987 (member, Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Illinois 1985
- Law clerk to Hon. Donald Morthland and Hon. James Knecht, Illinois Appellate Court
- Illinois State Bar Association and DuPage County Bar Association
Illinois State Bar and DuPage County Bar Associations
- Mentor and tutoring volunteer, Outreach Community Center, Carol Stream Illinois
- Vestry governing board member and volunteer, All Souls’ Anglican Church, Wheaton, Illinois