- Eastern Illinois University (B.A., 2008)
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (J.D., 2011)
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law (LL.M. Taxation, 2012)
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Law
- Business Litigation
An associate with PKA, Jenna represents clients primarily in Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Transactions, Real Estate Law, and Business Litigation.
A graduate of Western Michigan University’s Cooley Law School, Jenna also holds a Master of Laws degree in Taxation from IIT Chicago-Kent Law School. She is also active in the community as a member of the Recreation Board for the Village of Forest Park and as a volunteer for Wills for Heroes, which provides essential legal documents free of charge to our nation’s first responders.
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar 2011
- Northern District of Illinois (General Bar) 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit 2015
Illinois State Bar Association
- Recreation Board Member, Village of Forest Park
- Volunteer Attorney, Wills for Heroes